The Bali International Airshow 2024 Delegation Program facilitates meetings between exhibitors and the VIP delegations. It is one of the key success factors in the event’s growing prestige and established position among the top Airshows around the world.
The DMP is only available to Exhibitors via secure login to the Exhibitor Online Portal where they will be provided with a list of attending Delegations identified by either country, company, agency, department or outlet represented. The program has been designed to allow the Delegations to remain relatively anonymous, and with the onus on the Delegation to schedule a meeting with the exhibitor only if they are interested.
The Delegation Program has been designed to meet the following objectives:
- To formally identify Delegations at Bali International Airshow 2024
- To provide a unique opportunity for Bali International Airshow 2024 Exhibitors to approach Delegations for business-to-business discussions.
- To capture and provide specific discussion details to Delegations prior to the event and allow for pre-meeting preparation.
- To provide advance notice to assist Delegations and Exhibitors maximize their Bali International Airshow 2024 experience.
- To provide an ad hoc meeting area within the Delegation Lounge.
on the exhibition floor or impromptu discussions at networking functions etc.)
For further information on the Delegation Management Program at BALI AIRSHOW 2024 or to attend BALI AIRSHOW 2024 as a Delegation, please contact: